Christmas Raw Food Recipes
I used to worry about what I was going to eat on Christmas day. I really wanted to be raw but I was worried about what people around the table might think, and also about wanting to have more than just a salad, no matter how much I enjoyed them normally.
I even toyed with the idea that, â€œwell, it is Christmas, maybe Iâ€™ll just have a cooked Christmas dinner this year, after all itâ€™s only once a year.â€ But somehow I knew that nut roast wasnâ€™t really what I wanted. I wanted to do Christmas â€˜raw styleâ€™.
So I came up withâ€¦.
My own FULL Christmas menu, complete with mince pies and all the trimmings!
Iâ€™ve been teaching it to, and preparing it for, other people around this time of year ever since. Itâ€™s proved so popular that Iâ€™ve even had relatives comment that theyâ€™d prefer to be eating what Iâ€™m eating! That actually did happen one year, I found myself making a full raw Christmas dinner for myself and my family.
As well as teaching this menu in a class this year, for the first time I’m making it available as an eBook until midnight on the 23rd December, when it’ll be gone for another year.
Recipes in this eBook are:
- 3 different ‘mocktails’. These are alcohol-free juice cocktails to impress your guests, or just for yourself!
- Ginger & Orange Spiced Pecans.
- Rolled Courgette Ribbons with Sweet Beet Pate
- Red Onion Chuntney Mini Party Pizzas
- Chocolate Macaroons with Spiced Cashew Cream Centre
- Mince Pies with Cashew Icing
- Cucumber Canapes with Macadamia Puree
- Crumbed Portabello Meatloaf
- Herb-Infused Maple & Pecan Sweet Potatoes
- Creamy Mushroom Gravy with Caramelised Onion
- Pear & Dried Winter Fruit Stuffing
- Cranberry & Pomegranate Relish
- Kilted Sausages
- Christmas Pudding with Custard
This book is currently available for pre-order until 23:59 GMT on the 3rd December 2008, for the special price of Â£7.99.
The eBook will be delivered to the email you used when paying on that date (00:00GMT 4th December).
At 00:00 GMT Dec 4th it will go on sale for the normal price of Â£9.99.
And seeing as it just wouldn’t feel right selling this eBook all year round, it’ll only be available until midnight on the 23rd December.
As usual, this eBook comes with a full money-back guarantee, so if you’re not entirely happy with it I’ll refund your money and you can keep the eBook too.
[Update: As so many people ave asked to buy the book still, I've decided to put it up on sale again.]
Click here to buy.