Pink Nori Sprout Rolls
From the eBook The Raw Chef’s Recipe Series — No Dehydrator Needed
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 raw beetroot, peeled
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Nori sheets
- Selection of sprouts. including alfalfa
- Place a nori sheet shiny side down on a chopping board.
- Load up with a selection of your favourite sprouts.
- Spoon a generous amount of the pink sauce over the ingredients.
- Place more sprouts on top of pink sauce.
- Roll up the whole thing and cut into 2. Serve immediately with a small bowl of the pink sauce and some greens and sprouts to decorate the plate.
This is a great way to make a lot of alfalfa sprouts taste good!
Note: the idea is not to roll a tight sushi-type nori roll. It can be rolled fairly loosely and enjoyed as a wrap rather than in small bites.
Here are just some of the recipes I’d like to share with you:
- Raw Nachos
- Curried Swede Risotto
- Courgette Fettuccine
- Cacao Crepes