Raw Food Recipe eBooks
Get themed collections of my favourite recipes. There are plenty of free recipes on my blog, but these are the really amazing ones that’ll wow your family and friends.
Have them in your hands right this second! You can download all my recipe books instantly, which means you can read them on your phone or iPad while you cook and take them with you wherever you go.
Pay what you like for them. Because I’m bonkers. Each book costs $15.95 (and you can buy the whole set for $50 – a massive 40% discount). OR you can also use the “Pick your price” box to pay as little as $10 for the entire set – because the most important thing for me is that you have these recipes in your hands.
Christmas RecipesA collection of raw food recipes to make your raw Christmas go with a bang! Instantly downloadable as an eBook. You'll love the 'kilted sausages' - completely raw and vegan and amazing as part of a main meal, party food, or just to enjoy even when it's not Christmas!
Buy Christmas Recipes for $15.95
- Apple Aid
- Fred & Ginger
- Ginger & Orange Pecans
- Rolled Courgette Ribbons & Beet Paté
- Cucumber Canapés
- Red Onion Chutney Mini Party Pizzas
- Chocolate Macaroons
- Mince Pies with Cashew Icing
- Herbed Maple & Pecan Sweet Potatoes
- Caramelised Onion Mushroom Gravy
- Portabello Meatloaf
- Kilted Sausages
- Pear and Dried Winter Fruit Stuffing
- Spiced Cranberry & Pomegranate Relish
- Christmas Pudding with Custard
- Christmas Cookies
Apple AidServes 2
- 4 apples
- 1 organic lime (rind on)
- Large handful of crushed ice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Juice the apples and the lime
- Half fill a glass with crushed ice and pour in the juice
- Cut or break up the cinnamon stick so you have a long piece to decorate the glass with