So last week I published this raw Pine Nut Parmesan recipe, because I wanted to use it in another couple of recipes. Here’s the first of those recipes.
The combo of the pine nut parmesan and the tomatoes is exquisite enough on its own, but when you add in the chilli the capers and the lemon, get ready to add this recipe to your ‘favourites list’.
I’ve put this recipe into the Mains Courses category, because it may be enough for you as it is, but it can also be added to with some avocado, or some cooked quinoa, or maybe even some oven baked cauliflower. In fact, now I’m talking about it, that’s exactly what I want to do!
Chilli Courgette Pasta
Nutrition (For one serving)
- 2 courgette zucchini, ribboned with a peeler
- 1 3/4 oz rocket leaves arugula
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp lemon zest
- 1 red Thai chilli small size, finely diced
- 10 basil leaves cut chiffonade
- 2 tbsp capers roughly chopped
- 1/8 tsp chives
- 1/3 cup chives sliced thin
- 1/2 cup baby tomatoes tossed in a little olive oil and salt, either whole and dehydrated for a couple of hours, or halved and not dehydrated.
- Toss the courgette, rocket, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest. Red chilli, basil leaves, capers, chives and baby tomatoes in a bowl together.
- Serve in a bowl with the pine nut parmesan.